What are the Herbal Treatments for Cancer


What is Cancer? How we can cure cancer through Herbal Treatment?

Cancer is a disease which is caused due to the uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body. It is made up of Trillions of Cells. There are various types of cancers. In All type of cancers some of the body's cells beging to divide without stopping, it may spread into the surrounding tissues. Latest Research shows that certain plant compounds are fighting and killing the cancer cells. Herbs plays the major role in this.

Common Types of Cancers

  • Bladder Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Brain Tumor
  • Oral Cavity Cancer
  • Prostate Cancer and etc..

Herbal Treatment for Cancer

Custard Apple

Custard Apple fruit and leaves are used to cure Malignant Tumors. It is recommended in Ayurvedic Medicine also.

Thyme

Thyme have the ability to cure the Breast Cancer. Thyme have to ability to fight against the cancer cells because of Ursolic acid and Rosmarinic Acid present in Thymol. It is rich in terpenes.

Turmeric

Turmeric a powerful anti cancer herb also have the ability to fight against the cancer cancer cells. Its is used to prevent the oral cancer by coating turmeric paste inside the cheek of smokers. It is a powerful antioxidant also

Periwinkle

Its a Indian Herbal medicine for curing certain types of cancers. The roots and leaves of Periwinkle is useful for treating acute leukemia. 

Aloe Vera

Research has told that Aloe Vera is helpful to cure cancer. The acemannan content which is enriched in Aloe Vera which contains antivral which is helping to cure cancer.

1 comment:

Conley Tiffany said...

Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption  for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheriaAmyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact  .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Health and Fitness Solution . All Rights Reserved
Home | Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Site map
Design by Herdiansyah . Published by Borneo Templates